- We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with skills in content writing and editing for the web & social media Sites.
- Should be able to expand our client’s digital footprint and drive more value to online content
- - Possesses a proven track record of producing written pieces that increase engagement, promote brand awareness and drive lead generation
- Has a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to draw from data driven insights, research and other information sources to craft compelling product marketing messages/stories
- Should be detail oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines
- Should have excellent written skills, as well as great interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Preference will be given to those with strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- - Regularly produce content types, including emails, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- - Research industry-related relevant topics through combining online sources, interviews and studies
- - Create content based marketing campaigns to drive leads and followers; Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- - Analyze content marketing metrics and revise, as appropriate
- - Good Understanding of Web Content Policies & Guidelines.
- - Capable of Writing Unique/ Quality Content with no plagiarism.
- - Capable of writing Target-oriented, Audience-based, Sales-oriented & SEO-friendly content.
- - Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs and events
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- - Strong writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- - Working knowledge of SEO needed.
- - Create and recommend compelling content for blogs, articles, press release, guest articles, web content, Social Media Sites and more.
- - Ability to manage multiple industries/ channels in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- - Degree in English, Mass Communication, Journalism, Technical Writing or a related field
Job Type Full-time
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)